Become an AICI Member
Membership in the Association of Image Consultants International provides a number of benefits.
Membership is open to individuals working in the field of image consulting or related fields. For an explanation of membership categories, please refer to the member categories below.
AICI reviews all applications for membership and reserves the right to deny membership to those individuals who do not meet the criteria for membership as specified in the membership requirements.
AICI Standard Membership
An Image Consultant member is a trained image consultant that has successfully completed a minimum of twenty (20) hours of professional training in topics of image within the AICI Core Competencies. This is the standard membership option, used for trained image consultants and related business associates.
This is a one-year introductory membership available for new professional members or students within their last year of studies. After one year, you will need to renew to the standard AICI Membership.
AICI membership dues are non-refundable.
Membership subscription terms:
By opting in for any membership option with AICI, members agree to pay for 1 full year of membership dues. Monthly subscription payments cannot be cancelled mid-way. Monthly payment must be completed just like standard membership dues.
After one year, please contact the AICI Office to change or cancel your membership at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (850) 262-8588.
AICI Member Benefits
Image Consultant Member
- As a new AICI member, you will receive an exclusive tool kit that includes a wealth of strategies to establish your image profession.
- You will have access to educational resources on image and image consulting as well as obtain certifications to build your credibility.
- You can join local Chapter meetings, join educational programs, and even find a mentor to guide you in your journey as an image consultant.
Developing Your Image Consulting Skills
- Your membership at AICI gives you access to tools to help you meet fellow image consultants in your local Chapter, build your skills with educational activities, and even do peer-to-peer collaborations.
- Being an AICI member gives you continued professional development through the annual conference as well as the opportunity to attend workshops and learn from the masters in the image consulting training community all over the world.
- Your AICI membership can give you the opportunity to both coach a younger consultant and find a mentor who can guide to you to the next level, helping you develop skills that can grow both your professional and personal life.
Growing Your Image Business
- Your membership at AICI shows the world that you are committed to an industry backed by the authority on image knowledge and expertise.
- AICI members are listed on the website, which the public uses to find image consultant services. This gives you both visibility and credibility.
- As AICI has over 1,300 members, you gain the opportunity to network with the largest organization of image consultants in the world. Be referred and grant referrals to keep clients within arm’s reach.
- If you provide products and services, such as trainings, to image consultants, AICI members is a potential client base.
Rita Linda Dayrit, AICI CIC
RLDD Manners and Mindfulness Training Center
Julia B. Robillos
Center for People Branding and Leadership Inc.
Vero Vault International